Smarter working with Sage 200 – Thursday 4th February 2021.
The last year has been a challenge for all businesses but has also been an opportunity for positive change and development. So, now more than ever, we want to ensure that all our customers are fully aware of the Sage 200 roadmap and the many facilities & functions that are available around it, especially those that support remote working and smarter decision making.
This online event will be jam-packed with opportunities for you to learn and develop your business for the future. Not only will you have the ability to see all the fantastic features of the latest Sage 200 releases, but you will also gain insight into some of the market-leading Sage 200 add-ons.
As usual, we will be joined by our partners from Sage, Draycir and Sicon, who’s valuable insights you won’t want to miss.
When we hosted these events in the past the freedom to chat and network was something we looked forward to the most! So to try and keep that spirit alive we are sending out gift boxes* with all the essentials you need for a morning event.
Don’t forget to keep in touch and share your morning with #SCSPEvent2021 on social media and be sure to tag us!
|9:30||Welcome and Smith Cooper Update, Chris Smith|
|9:45||Sage 200 Update (General Update, Roadmap, New features and Futures), Jonny Denton from Sage|
|10:40||Sage 200 Remote Authorisation and Web Access, Steve Jemmott from Sicon|
|11:10||Sage 200 Portal for Employee and Customer Access, Zoe Young from Draycir|
|11:50||Sicon Distribution Modules, Steve Jemmott from Sicon|
- *Please register before January 21st 2021 so that we can confirm attendants and send out the webinar gift boxes.
- You are still able to sign up after January 21st 2021 but you will not receive a gift box.
- All data will be processed securely and be removed from our systems following the end of the event.
- Unlike our normal events, everyone from the same company will need to book individually. There is no limit to the number of delegates per company, but each delegate will need to book individually.
- Once you have registered we will be in touch with formal joining instructions nearer the date.
If you have any questions about this event then please email email@example.com.